• By receiving treatments at ikoi Spa, accessing our website, e-commerce, and making
purchases, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and are hereby bound to adhere to them
• We endeavor to ensure the accuracy of our price list, however, we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time
• All treatment times shown are approximate and include preparation time
• All treatments and prices listed are subject to change without notice
• Payments are to be made in full on the completion of the treatment
• A cancellation fee of 50% of booked treatment price will be charged if given less than 24 hours’ notice, and 100% of the treatment price will be charged for “no-shows”
• Credit card information is required at the time of booking in order to secure your reservation
• Requested treatments and preferred times should be made in advance and are subject to availability
• Some treatments are restricted from certain medical conditions so we strongly advise you speak to your medical practitioner if this applies to you. Please also notify us at the time of your booking
• ikoi Spa clients must be 16 years of age and over
• If you are using a gift voucher for payment you must notify staff at the time of booking, and surrender the original voucher at the time of payment
• Treatments included in packages cannot be changed and must be completed by the same person, on the same day
• We regret that our day spa packages and gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-extendable whatever the circumstances
• ikoi Spa requires all clients to adhere to our Spa Etiquette, in order to provide the best possible experience for all
ikoi Spa uses Stripe, a secure, SSL encrypted checkout, to take payments on our website. We do not store or save credit card information on our website.
Physical Gift Cards and eVouchers
Gift cards are issued by ikoi Spa and can be used for the purchase of products and services at ikoi Spa. The gift cards may not be returned or redeemed for cash. Gift cards have no value until activated at the time of purchase. To use the gift card, present the card for full or part payment of products or services at the time of purchase. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the gift card. Damaged or altered gift cards will not be redeemed.
Any unused balance expires one year from the date of issue.
Purchase Gift voucher
You can purchase ikoi Gift voucher online or in the spa. We can deliver to the address you choose.
Do I have to buy specific treatment for the Gift Card?
You can buy a specific treatment or just buy dollar amount and let them decide!
Forgotten / Lost Gift Card
In the event you have forgotten to bring your gift card to ikoi Spa, you must pay for your day’s treatment and purchase.
Gift Card are the responsibility of the purchaser or receiver. ikoi Spa will not issue credit for lost or stolen Gift Card.